Heywood Rural Health’s Residential Aged Care, can accommodate forty-five older persons requiring supportive care and associated services, including respite care.
Our residential aged care homes offer:
- Bright and airy communal spaces
- Easily accessible outdoors areas
- Vegetable and flower gardens
- Private spaces for residents to meet with family and friends
The 45 beds in residential aged care are spread across three homes:
- Sibley Wing; 13 bed high care residential aged care home
- Fitzroy Lodge; 13 secure residential aged care home for people with advanced memory loss and confusion, and
- Sydney and Lynne Quayle Wing; 19 low care residential aged care home
We are also able to provide palliative care for residents.
Respite Care is another option for older persons requiring short term stays. This type of care may be needed to give family a break or when the primary carer for the older person is away or ill.
- General Medical Practice
- Practice nursing
- Occupational Therapy
- Diabetes Education
If you would like to know more, please call: (03) 5527 0555.